This time I’ve been tagged by Jeanette at J’s Cafe with another meme. Fortunately, this one’s easy to do because it’s all about my favorite subject: me!
- Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
- Each player answers the questions about themselves.
- At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
- Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What were you doing five years ago? Pretty much the same thing I’m doing now: blogging, wishing I’d stuck with iced tea last night and complaining about the weather. I was just thinner then while doing it.
What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. The olives in a martini;
2. TaB soda;
3. Shrimp chips;
4. Homemade hummus with pita points;
5. The souls of those who annoy me.
What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. I’d donate to the organizations I support: the Appalachian Community Fund; Robin’s Nest Children’s Home in Jamaica; and St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.
2. I’d fund an endowment to provide financial assistance to families who want or need to homeschool but can’t afford it;
3. I’d make sure my family, including our extended family, were financially taken care of;
4. I’d spend the rest of my life traveling the world with my husband and kids (until they decided to settle down); and
5. I’d tell a whole lot of people to piss off.
What are five of your bad habits?
4. Eating junk food; and
5. Keeping a list of people I one day want to tell to piss off.
What are five places where you have lived?
1. Houston, Texas;
2. San Jose, California;
3. Seattle, Washington;
4. Hauula, Hawaii; and
5. Leavenworth, Kansas.
What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Waitress at a greasy-spoon restaurant;
2. File clerk at an urban free health clinic;
3. Shift supervisor at a sheltered workshop for mentally disabled adults;
4. Producer and later host of a radio show on NPR;
5. Attorney. (Boy, that one sucked.)
Five people I tag:
Oh, and you!