1. Need a reason to skip work tomorrow? Tell your boss you’ve got a case of Wiiitis.
2. Sometimes I crack myself up.
3. Nothing’s safe. So just relax.
4. See, what’d I tell you: nothing’s safe. Not even sand.
5. The only reason for visiting Arkansas in the summer.
6. Nearly $1.3 million spent per student and still only 30% actually pass the high school proficiency exam.
7. I’d love to experience a night like this.
8. I, too, have decided I’d rather be a bad parent.
9. One down. How many more hundreds to go?
[tags]Wii, Wiiitis, kids, safety, Arkansas, public school, parenting, judge[/tags]