Since I’ve been writing about cheese so much — and since there’s some stupid football game on this weekend — now seems like a good time for a Cheese Head edition of Word Fugue(tm). And, no, I’m not referring to that smarmy, unwashed, uncircumcised hipster who makes your daily latte.
If you’ve never played it before, here are the rules of Word Fugue:
(NOTE: If you’re reading this on Facebook you’ve got to click thru to my blog to play.)
1. I start it off with a word.
2. You look at the most recently posted comment.
3. You leave ONE word that comes to mind upon reading the most recent comment.
4. You may play as many times as you like, but you may not use the same word twice.
5. Don’t leave links. They’ll only send you into comment moderation.
6. Word Fugues that wind up in comment moderation will get deleted.
7. The game continues until you bore me, at which point comments are closed.
Here’s the word: