It’s been a while since we played Word Fugue, that addictive word association game that fills space when I’ve got nothing else to blog about. (Well, I could tell you about the awesome shoes I bought, but if you’re a Facebook friend you’ve already seen them.)
So, what the heck, it’s almost Halloween, and since I love this time of year, let’s honor autumn with a round that’ll while away those extra hours of darkness.
If you’ve never played it before, here are the rules:
(NOTE: If you’re reading this on Facebook you’ve got to click thru to my blog to play.)
1. I start it off with a word.
2. You look at the most recently posted comment.
3. You leave ONE word that comes to mind upon reading the most recent comment.
4. You may play as many times as you like, but you may not use the same word twice.
5. Don’t leave links. They’ll only send you into comment moderation.
6. Word Fugues that wind up in comment moderation will get deleted.
7. The game continues until you bore me, at which point comments are closed.
Here’s the word: