Blogging will be light tomorrow for reasons that are none of your damn business. (I mean that in the nicest way.) I just have a lot of crap going on, and I’m not yet ready to discuss it with the Interwebs, m’kay?
So, what say we play some Word Fugue, that annoyingly addictive little game begun here at EV. A game which gets under your skin and works its way down into your belly like a bad memory. A game which, let’s face it, gives you both a reason to think, and a reason to stop thinking.
Oh, don’t mind me.
If you’ve never played it before, here are the rules:
1. I start it off with a word.
2. You look at the most recently posted comment.
3. You leave ONE word that comes to mind upon reading the most recent comment.
4. You may play as many times as you like, but you may not use the same word twice.
5. Don’t leave links. They’ll only send you into comment moderation.
6. Word Fugues that wind up in comment moderation will get deleted.
7. The game continues until you bore me, at which point comments are closed.
Here’s the word: