Not only is it Tippling Tuesday — the day on which we celebrate, with alcohol, the most under-celebrated day of the week — but it’s also time to play Word Fugue. Why’s that? Well, because I’m going to a party this evening and don’t have anything else with which to keep you miscreants entertained.
To tide you over until I recover from tomorrow morning’s hangover we might as well play that addictive little word association game that we’ve all come to love, or at least tolerate. If you’ve never played it before, here are the rules:
1. I start it off with a word.
2. You look at the most recently posted comment.
3. You leave ONE word that comes to mind upon reading the most recent comment.
4. You may play as many times as you like, but you may not use the same word twice.
5. Don’t leave links. They’ll only send you into comment moderation.
6. Word Fugues that wind up in comment moderation will get deleted.
7. The game continues until you bore me, at which point comments are closed.
Here’s the word: