I’m still reeling from disappointment over last night’s debate, which means that I just don’t have a whole lot I feel like blogging about. So tonight seems like a good time to play Word Fugue, that addictive little word-association game that keeps my Venomites entertained when I’m brain dead.
If you’ve never played before, here are the rules:
1. I start it off with a word.
2. You look at the most recently posted comment.
3. You leave ONE word that comes to mind upon reading the most recent comment.
4. You may play as many times as you like, but you may not use the same word twice.
5. Don’t leave links. They’ll only send you into comment moderation.
6. Word Fugues that wind up in comment moderation will get deleted.
7. The game continues until this entry falls off the front page, at which point comments are closed.
Here’s the word: