Sure, you may realize that I write four blogs, including this one. But have you been reading them? No worries — I’m starting a regular weekly feature on each blog highlighting the week’s best entries from my ever-growing blog empire.
From I Think Therefore I Blog:
• How to freeze summer fruits and vegetables – Grocery stores and farmer’s markets are practically giving away summer’s harvest. Take advantage of the low prices and stock your freezer with savings in the process.
• Five fast ways to cut your grocery bill – Simple little steps to help you save big each month.
• Next weekend it’s cheap to go camping – Plan a trip with the kids to take advantage of free admission to any national park.
• Today’s Deal: Save $99 on a market umbrella! – This end-of-summer clearance is a great buy. I know because I have one!
From Blogging for the Money:
• Search engines serving a charitable purpose – Turn your online time into a good deed.
• Cut and Paste Cleanly – Strip formatting from MS Word or other apps so you can paste straight into blog entries.
From Chubby Mommy:
• My a-ha moment about exercise – It doesn’t have to be grueling to do some good.
• When did I become a matron? – Here’s a wedding I won’t be participating in, whenever it happens.
From Electric Venom:
• Informal straw poll – What the press says about Obama’s appeal doesn’t seem to jive with what blog commenters think.
• Tippling Tuesday: The Drink Your Worries Away Edition – What discretionary spending item could you not live without?
• Word Fugue: The “Do Not Call” Edition – Got a minute? Play my addictive word-association game.
• News Flash: Republicans Aren’t Against Social Assistance – Guess who first introduced VA benefits, a pension for retirees, and Civil Rights laws? You might be surprised at the answer.