Evidently, this year’s class at the Command General Staff College (CGSC) on Ft. Leavenworth (where my husband teaches) is expected to make “intelligent” comments on blogs. As a result, I’ve been hit by a slew of email requests for pointers on where to comment. God forbid you guys actually do your own thinking, eh?
Anyway. I can’t speak for other bloggers, but here are some entries of mine that are relevant to your courses. These are all from my “War College Primer” series, authored before I realized that no one really expects me to think deeply anymore:
- Timeline: Iraq Between The Wars (a chronological, hyperlinked time line of the reasons why, even without WMDs, we needed to get Saddam out of there.
- Iman and I Debate The War
- Primer: Military Ops in Urban Terrain
- Primer: Chemical Weapons and Field Response
- Quick Primer: Saddam’s Top Units
- Battle of Basra: A Quick Primer on Shiites
If you think you are actually capable of making an intelligent comment, email me (see the Contact link above) and I’ll re-open the comments long enough for you to type something of interest.